Monday, May 12, 2008

another totes awesome find

at walmart on Saturday i found the CUTEST sticky notes, notepads, etc. [there were even matching pens!] anyway, they are designed by Jackie McFee, and i love them. i bought the "simply chic" collection, which has the 1/2" sticky tabs in the pink, green, yellow polka dot and black & white flowery pattern shown below. i also bought matching MAGNETS.



and they work with Carolina Pad and Paper, also totally awesome site! i find it's only appropriate that i work in an office furnishings dealership, seeing as i am obsessed with all things officey. now if i could only move out and do some crazy organization and fun decorations in my own PLACE! check out Carolina Pad and Paper's site for a survey to win their products!!!


[i just realized i actually have this notebook! the polka dot one in the bottom left corner!
ok, it's cool to me!!]

2 comments:

freeandflawed said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh I love these! I have a notebook like the one on the bottom left. I want moooore.

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

Totes move out! and we can get a 3 bedroom and make an office out of one! TOTES!