Wednesday, June 8, 2011

mood boards: olioboard

A few months...a year...ago...who knows anymore, I signed up for some mood board type website where you could grab anything you liked (home decor, fashion...) and create a style board of it. Earlier this week I was thinking I wanted to get back to that and create some boards, but I could not remember for the life of me what the website was.

I Googled and I succeeded. Well, sort of.

 
OlioBoard! I'm not sure if this is what I signed up for before, but I'm signed up now and it is pretty darn cool.

I've done one board so far (I mean, come on - I only just signed up an hour ago). This board's inspiration is our existing comforter - Dwell Studio for Target - that I bought with our shower/wedding money. The rest of the board is future home inspiration and wishes for someday. Who knows, by the time we buy a home or can get all this cool stuff we'll probably have a different bedspread and bedroom color scheme going on! (I tell you one thing though - I will always want one of those circular burst mirrors! I love them!)


You can pick and choose paint, furniture, rugs, bedding, accessories - anything! And arrange it all, change the scale, rotation, and order of images. You can also browse through lots of other boards, comment on them and find more inspiration! You can upload your own images, browse vendor websites after you've made your board and share your board on your blog, Twitter or Facebook. LOVE!! I'm sure there are even more things you can do with it, I just haven't figured them all out yet.

Check them out on Twitter, Facebook and online.

0 comments: