Friday, June 10, 2011

fabric friday: 06-10-11: Designtex Privacy Curtains

I'm back this week with a new addition to the Designtex line of fabrics! I had the pleasure of meeting with our Designtex rep, Duane, this past week. He showed me the brand new healthcare line of upholstery and privacy curtain fabrics.

This new Designtex line is called The Josephine Collection and includes cubicle curtains and coordinating upholstery options. The line is inspired by Empress Josephine Bonaparte’s utopian garden resulting in designs reflecting nature and neoclassic architecture. Info from here.

I love all of the new fabrics, especially the privacy curtains, Blowing Flower (shown left) in particular.





Here are the new privacy curtain fabrics:

[Blowing Flower in Aloe]

[Chic Blossom in Hyacinth]

[Flowering Branch in Labyrinth]


[Greek Trellis in Lambs Ear]

[Sugar Lash in Aubergine]

All images from Designtex website.

1 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the Greek trellis one! Beautiful fabrics. Oh how I wish I could sew! :)