Friday, June 17, 2011

a father's day (early) post

My dad is the best dad ever. I know, I know, everyone says that. But really. It's my dad.



My dad is creative, musical, artistic, hilarious and my best friend. We have always had a special bond; me helping him fix things, handing him his tools, playing Legos with him. I've had the privilege of working side by side with him in our Children's Church program (Captain Bill and Volley Galore!) and singing and dancing beside him at various concerts.




We have a sense of humor that engulfs us (and my sister) to tears while the "Americans" (mom, Brian and now Josh) look at us like we're nuts. My dad is supportive of me and is always there when I need him. I know he prays for Josh and I, that we would be happy, successful, blessed and fulfilled in life. He has been a great father and leader of our family.




Happy Fathers Day to my dad! I love you, Daddio! I will always be your little Ame.

4 comments:

Aley said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this post Amy! The pic of you and your dad dancing at your wedding is to die for!!

Meri said... Best Blogger Tips

I am loving reading all of these father's day posts! What a special relationship you have with your dad, thats so cool!

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

These photos are adorable!

I specifically love the second one. It is so caption worthy. "Dad, omg, what is that fuzzy thing above your lips?!"

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.