Thursday, May 19, 2011

shoutout: thanks

i just wanted to give a big thank you to all you new readers/commenters out there. i really appreciate my friends for loving on me [even though they know alllll about me] and you new readers who only know me for my crazy blog-food-designer life. your encouragement and comments always make me happy and brighten my day!

i don't know about you, but i'm looking forward to the weekend! we're celebrating my brother-in-law's 30th birthday tomorrow and i've done some pretty unadventurous cooking this week (hotdogs...salad...baked beans anyone? sometimes a person needs these simple things in one's life) so i'm looking forward to more fun foods this weekend!

have a great one!

2 comments:

Meri said... Best Blogger Tips

Have a great celebration! We're celebrating some birthdays this weekend too :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

I love reading! Keep it writing and I'll keep doing my reading thing. :)

What's wrong with hot doggies?! I love them! (Especially with chili and slaw on them!)