Sunday, May 29, 2011

double chocolate chip [sandwich] cookies


so, the main reason i made these cookies was because i wanted to use up some leftover frosting in the freezer.

that is acceptable, right?


recipe from Real Simple. i added all i had left for chocolate chips as well as some chopped white chocolate. i also used shortening instead of butter...because i didn't have any butter.

 

yum.


my favorite was the browned butter cream cheese frosting cookie sandwich. also, i haven't tried the strawberry butter-cream or chocolate ganache sandwich cookies because i probably ate about five cookies before they made it into the oven so...that's enough for one night. maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

These sound so sweet my teeth hurt! ;-)

I prefer my cookies at the base of my sundae!