Wednesday, March 30, 2011

inbetween-time post

well, all, i'm back from jasper, indiana on a plant tour of Versteel, Inc. for work - feeling exhausted but totally revved up to sell their awesome product! today is filled with putting out fires (not literal fires, of course), catching up on emails and hopefully checking lots of things off my to-do list.

i have a few posts coming - sharing about my trip, sharing about my awesome birthday celebrations and cake - but they will have to wait until later.

i know i just posted about my sister's photography business on monday - but it turns out yesterday she put up a fun contest to win a portrait session with her - so i just wanted to encourage you Erieites or surrounding area folks to go check it out and enter!! comment here: SPRING IS COMING CONTEST or check out her Facebook or Twitter!

work trip means awesome cocktails!

1 comments:

*Stace* said... Best Blogger Tips

Can a friend of her sister win?! ;) p.s. I don't like how I have to go back to top of post to write comment.