i have 5 days before my 25th birthday. i thought i would dedicate each day on my blog to a list of 5 things. this will be a different list each day. each list is going to incorporate things that have shaped me or had an impact in my 25 years.
today i'm going to write about 5 things i want to do in my life - goals or dreams...
- travel around Europe.i want to see architecture, a different way of life, different styles & cultures...
- own a piece of Knoll furniture.i know this seems silly, but ever since i saw Knoll furniture i wanted to own a piece. Knoll is one of those companies that "founded" interior design. architects & designers that designed pieces for Knoll are well-known and admired in our industry.
- go back to school.this is something i would like to do, but i'm not sure if it's feasible. i would love to get my masters in business or interior architecture. i would also like to teach someday, work at a big company, or own my own business. yeah...who knows.
- renovate a home or design my owni have always dreamed of doing this. i'm always envisioning how to remodel houses to modernize them or make them flow better. i hope one day i can make my ideas materialize!
- have a family.my family is so important to me and i have so many amazing memories growing up. i'm not ready to start that phase of my life yet, but i'm excited for that time to come and to create memories for my own children.
House image from Hunter Homes, Inc.