i have 5 days before my 25th birthday. i thought i would dedicate each day on my blog to a list of 5 things. this will be a different list each day. each list is going to incorporate things that have shaped me or had an impact in my 25 years.
today i'm going to write about 5 things i'm excited about or looking forward to.
these go in order from what's happening first to what's happening someday...
- birthday celebrations on Friday at Hibachi with my family and some friends.
- visiting Alicia in FLORIDA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! seriously, i'm super uber excited about this. Alicia & i have known each other since we were 2 years old. we have been friends for so long, gone through so many things together...and though we are separated by many miles and busy lives, we can always pick up where we have left off. she is the craziest, best improv singer, best dancer and most loyal friend. she moved to Florida over 4 years ago and this is my first time visiting her down there.
- new iPhone software coming out!! ok, this one is silly and material, but i am still excited about it! copy/paste people!!! come ON!!!!!
- Katie & Nikkie's WEDDINGS!!!!!!! [and all the other fun that goes along with it: planning, parties, trips, showers, receptions, cake...] i love these girls!!
- being an aunt. note: this is last, and isn't happening anytime SOON, but i'm still as sure as heck looking forward to it when it does :) :)