Tuesday, July 22, 2008

outside wedding

Friday night was my co-worker Bethany's wedding! the weather held out - as in it didn't rain - but it was quite hot and humid outside. after the ceremony, Josh and I were treated to drinks by my boss and his wife. the ceremony was beautiful, Bethany was beautiful, and I believe a pretty good time was had by all. here are some of my favorite pictures from the event. you can see the rest I took here.











Yesterday I tried out one of the recipes from my new Real Simple magazine I got over the weekend. The dish was cheese ravioli with zucchini sautéd with garlic, salt & pepper. For some extra goodness, we added some cut up chicken to the sauté. It was pretty good - and definitely simple. The magazine has 20 recipes that take 20 minutes...a lot of very, very yummy looking ones.




And I like this blog post about pomegranate being healthy for you...and if that means a pomegranate martini is good for you...mmm i love that pomegranate-blueberry juice from wegman's...but i don't remember the brand...

or check out this sorbet...



[photo courtesy of recipe4living.com]

3 comments:

Kt said... Best Blogger Tips

oooooh those are some really great pics! you sure you want to be in my wedding?....hee heeeeeee

*Stace* said... Best Blogger Tips

you have to teach me how to give those effects to the pics!! . . . and make me cuppies.

brandy said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhh what great photos! And such a pretty dress. As for Real Simple magazine, I love it! I feel as though I'm 84 when I ignore Cosmo and head straight for Real Simple at the grocery store but it's just so much better.