Monday, September 26, 2011

weekend update: Sept 23-25, 2011

This weekend wasn't that busy, but I'm still exhausted from it!

Friday after work I visited my parents who were babysitting my little niece Chloe. I hung out with them for a while then headed home to make dinner for Josh & I, but worked in a quick run (walk) in before he got home. We were excited about the series premiere of FRINGE but remembered 15 minutes after it started that we were going to attempt to watch it live (we only have 5 channels that don't come in very well, no DVR, no cable).

Saturday I slept in late (awesome), caught up on some blogs, made some meal plans for next week, did some quick exercise, went grocery shopping, made lunch for Josh and went out for dinner with Staci, Kristen and Nicole. We went to The Plymouth Tavern (free popcorn and yummy food) then stopped by Sluggers to play some pool. When 11PM hit I immediately said I had to go home and fell asleep almost immediately when my head hit the pillow.




Sunday was another lounge-y day after church. Josh is currently working on another one of his video game theme song recreations on guitar (you can check out his previous ones on his YouTube channel) and I'm laying around because I'm SO SORE from the pathetic amount of exercise I did this weekend.

I've got two bids due for work this week and not much else going on other than that!

Hope you all had fun and (more) exciting weekends! What are you looking forward to this week??

4 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a pretty good weekend! Especially the sleeping in part. Those are always my favorites. :)

erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. That popcorn looks so good!

xo

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the pool table photo! This week I dont have much to look forward to but the weekend we are going to see a play so that should be fun :)

AmYaroundthecorner said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a lovely weekend! (Isn't it crazy how even the relaxing weekends can leave you tired & wanting more?!)

I am looking forward to a deliciously *normal* week at home... cooking, cleaning, etc. I had a good time on vacation last week, but it's awfully good to be in my home again :)