Thursday, April 21, 2011

herb markers


oh man, i love these. so awesome.
 


i wish i had the gardening skill (and appropriate weather) to have herbs like this! i recently planted some parsley, basil and rosemary in a combined pot. unfortunately it's been majorly lacking in warm temps and sunshine here the last few weeks, but maybe someday i'll grow something i can actually use. if this doesn't work, i'm getting matching pots and buying already bloomed herbs from a lawn and garden store.



Herb Garden Markers, Oryx and Crake Design. Purchase at Supermarkethq.com.

1 comments:

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute! I think I'm going to plant zucchini in my "garden" this year. Because it's easy to grow and I like to eat it.

I also put my pumpkin in my garden to decompose before winter. So I'm hoping I will have pumpkins growing this fall with absolutely no effort.