Monday, February 21, 2011

before & after

one of my favorite blog reads is design*sponge, my favorite part being their before & after series. it really inspires me to find flea market garage sale gems and spruce them up. unfortunately, i don't think much of that can happen in winter in Erie, we don't have a big place to be putting lots of furniture and i really don't have much experience in renovating or crafting, so, i'll just sit and drool over the creativeness of others.

this past week there was a gorgeous bedroom makeover - including the pillow i've been pining after and an amazing George Nelson-esque mirror. photos from design sponge. see more of the makeover here.




2 comments:

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm a bit confused with these pics. If they are the same room, the bed is not in the same place and the ceiling is cathedral in one place and not in another. Skeptical.

Also - I hope Stace posts before and after of her new room!

Alison said... Best Blogger Tips

I've also been wanting that yellow rosette pillow from Target for my LR!! Here's another blogger (one of my favorites) and how they used them in a guest bedroom http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/02/the-guest-room-done-for-now/

P.S. I found your blog through Staci and Kristen's blogs! I went to PSB with them.