- been doing really good with staying under my calories (not as good with staying on the plan, but calories, yes. except for sunday...that baby shower...arglghghlgh).
i track my calories here: http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/. i really like it. my sister got me using it a few years ago and they've done some amazing updates within the last 6-9 months making it so much easier and quicker to use. i also have the iPhone app, which is great for on the go!
- kind of ran out of money so i wasn't able to go shopping for new food this week. that means i've been eating the same meals last week and this week, and i'm ok with that.
luckily i get paid this week. i'm excited for next week's lunches of California Chicken Salad with Avocado and Mango and Grilled Sirloin Salad. i'm also going to get some turkey cutlets and do something fun with those. i've been eating chicken for two weeks. i crave variety!!!
- been going to the gym three times a week. this is monumental. i usually go with my cousin, but she was out of town over the weekend so i did go once by myself. i'm getting more used to the routine and the machines and i actually miss going when i can't go.
and i stay for at least 1 1/2 hours each time!
- i'm incorporating a huge amount of fresh fruit and veggies. i've really been enjoying it.
- it's possible that i've lost two pounds already.
it's possible, but not confirmed. i know you can fluctuate that much within a given day, but i'm fluctuating lower than before.
oh, also, i have the most beautiful baby niece EVER, but i posted that last week. but here's another picture just to leave this post out on a beautiful note: