- my photographer is a great friend and giving us a great deal. plus i can text her pics and ideas all the time!! it's awesome.
- our potential videographer is said photographer's husband, and does amazing work. i'm only asking him to do some basic ceremony and reception stuff, but i'm excited for it.
- our dj is another great friend of ours, almost like a brother to me. he's giving us a great deal as well.
- the florist we are using has been a friend of the family for over 15 years, back when we lived in Wesleyville, PA. next friday is our first appointment, going with mum. can't wait. originally we were going to do our own flowers, but we thought about it some more, and realized it will be worth the extra money to have a professional do it. it's really something i want to be perfect and not have to stress about.
- my hair stylist is another friend of the family (her father married my parents). she's been doing my hair for years, and has known me almost since i've been born.
- my makeup girl is Missy, Josh's sister-in-law. she's a Mary Kay consultant and she's doing my makeup for free!! also, she does massages and always hooks me up and is awesome.
- my aunt is making us the small cake we'll be cutting!
- my neighbors (and awesome friend Katie's parents) are letting us have the shower in their backyard.
- my SKANK's are taking me on a weekend Bachelorette party.
- Katie is doing my bridal shower invites.
- sissy Rach is doing our engagement pictures (soon i hope!!)
- sissy Rach & Katie are doing my wedding invites.
- my bridesmaids are my fashionistas, giving me advice with shoes, jewelry, purses, decorations...everything! (yet willing to ultimately say "we will wear whatever you want us to wear")
*planning on spending Saturday morning with mum, finalizing Josh & i's registries, reviewing (and starting to plan) things for the shower (in June!) and talking more wedding stuff. yay!
*next monday is my first dress fitting appointment. i can't wait to try on my dress on again!
i'm so excited to have so many friends that are vendors, who really care and will do their best for us!! and so many friends that are willing to help! i have tons of friends not in the wedding that want to help as well! i am so blessed!