the first 3/4 days i ate almost to a "t" what the meal requirements were. my problems lie in...
- i HATE cottage cheese. day two's breakfast was a CUP of cottage cheese. i decided to try a 1/2 cup, and only managed to eat 2 1/2 spoonfuls before wanting to spit it everywhere. however, i didn't eat anything else (but the required "toast") that morning.
- i love eggs. with salt. eggs with salt are not an option. 3/4 of the days have called for 2 scrambled eggs (the only kind i'll eat) and kashi cereal and skim milk. for some reason, the thought of eggs at 8am just makes me nauseous. today instead of this breakfast, i had the 1/2 c skim milk to drink, a piece of toast, & 1 T peanut butter. this made me much happier.
- sometimes the lunches make me nauseous. i'm not sure what is going on here. the lunches are good, but for some reason...about 10-20 minutes after eating them, the thought of them just makes me queasy.
- i'm going through major sugar/caffeine withdrawal. this morning was the first morning i woke up without a headache. one of my main goals with this "diet" is to get off sugar and caffeine for a while. i don't think i've ever gone a day without something sugary, and i'm now going on 4.
- i hate working out. i hate every aspect of it. plus today i'm really busy and don't see when i'm going to have time to do anything.
so, that's about all for the update! have great weekends everyone!!