Friday, October 14, 2011

[My] Friday's Fancies #2

Yeah! Two weeks in a row!

This week's theme is FALL! I love fall! The colors, the smells, the temperature [usually], the recipes!

I think this outfit encompasses fall in Erie, PA perfectly. The last three days have been cooler, rainy and not very bright. This outfit - for me - would be a nice work outfit or out for a night with the girls. It's comfy, cute and you're prepared just in case there is a rainstorm...

Forgot to mention [still new to this] I'm linking up over at Friday's Fancies on Long Distance Loving!

FF #2 - Fall Flavors



Have a great weekend, friends!

6 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said... Best Blogger Tips

adoring these

AmYaroundthecorner said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my, so cute! I'm especially loving those earrings... (and, *always* the boots. ... I really need to go boot shopping, I think :)

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

I love ostrich leather right now! I just bought (and then returned) a purse similar to the one you posted.

henning love said... Best Blogger Tips

cute cute!! i love those earrings and the bracelets. and the boots and the scarf heck i just love it all!

Heather @ Simple Wives said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute!!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

The clutch is my favorite part! So pretty and can go with so many outfits!