Friday, July 29, 2011

fabric friday: 07-29-11: Arc|Com NeoCon Showroom

Arc|Com is one of my favorite fabric vendors to use at work. They recently posted some pictures of their showroom in Chicago for NeoCon on their Facebook page. Just wanted to share the goodness!

I love how they displayed the fabrics!


Beautiful fabrics!


View from outside the showroom.


Love this!

Beautiful fabrics and beautiful showroom, as always! Wish I could have attended the show, but thanks to Arc|Com for sharing pictures of the space!!


Pictures from Arc|Com: Shutterfly

2 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the last pic. Kind of Sub-Saharan + Moroccan looking. Very nice. What a neat way to show your fabrics! I've never seen that before.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey there- Didn't you post a recipe for a no knead bread that you can make a ton of and then grab batches out of the fridge to bake up every other night?

I can't find it on your site and want to try it next week. Can you send me the link as a comment on my post? THanks!