Saturday, July 3, 2010

my bridal shower!!

my amazing mother, father, sister, bridesmaids, aunt, neighbors and several other family members helped throw me the most amazing bridal shower ever. we braved the unpredictable Erie weather and threw it outside (and it down-poured in the morning for about 15-20 minutes), but was clear (AND HOT) for the shower.

the shower was "English Garden Tea Party" themed, complete with teapots, teacups and old victorianesque gloves as centerpieces. it was pretty amazing. the food was also delicious - tea sandwiches, chicken salad croissants, and assortments of scones and trifles. i was surrounded by the women i love and was given some wonderful gifts.

here are some pics... (taken by Rachel and Katie)


























thanks to all my amazing friends and family for a great shower!!!!!!! check my facebook for more pics!


0 comments: