Tuesday, August 23, 2011

current obsessions: August

Things I'm digging this month:
  • cooler temps
  • weekend getaways with my hubby Josh
  • celebrating our 1 year anniversary!
  • taking our cars in to the shop to get fixed (Just kidding, I'm hating this actually. It seems to be happening a lot this month and I don't like it!)
  • homemade pulled pork sammiches with homemade barbeque sauce
  • foursquare
  • Pinterest - of course! But here's my question - do you mostly re-pin other people's pins, or do you pin from websites, blogs, shops, etc. that you frequent?
  • my new KnollTextiles CATO PINK nail polish 
  • barefoot contessa's California BLT sandwiches (post coming later this week)





6 comments:

Bethany G said... Best Blogger Tips

About Pinterest ...I totally mostly (like always) re-pin other peoples pins. Is that even allowed?? Ha

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't wait to hear about the Cali BLT. Please let there be avocado in it!!!! *crosses fingers*

Sienna said... Best Blogger Tips

i love pinterest too, and i have to say, i cannot wait for that french toast recipe from below!!

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips

Please send some of that cool weather this way!! its been in the 113 all week! Eeek. that nail polish color is adorable so summery love it!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

i just got on pinterest too! i'm nevous its going to make me waste more time. but i don't know whether i will repin or pin my own. haha!

amy grace said... Best Blogger Tips

@rachel What! You DID get on Pinterest? Sure, wouldn't when I suggest it...why aren't we following each other?