Thursday, January 15, 2009

crazy thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDIO!
today is my amazing father's birthday. he is such an amazing, funny, silly, creative, caring father. i couldn't ask for a better one! he's also my best mate :)


[christmas 2008]


[accompanying me on guitar for Staci & Shane's wedding, August 2007]


[here we are in Buxton about 3 years ago]

we're celebrating at LELC [lake erie lunch club - we go out to eat every thursday - my dad, my uncle [his boss] and me! and whoever else joins...] and dinner tonight.

also, today i'm unpacking all the crap from my work station, to get my NEW ONE put up tomorrow morning!! eek! very excited...it's going to be weird though...

anddddd NEW OFFICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! very excited.

tomorrow: kristen's mum's show & hanging out with josh
saturday/sunday: lounging around then [weather permitting] kc & i driving down to Pittsburgh to see kt & nikkie and go to a bridal expo! [missing stace though :(]

2 comments:

*Stace* said... Best Blogger Tips

aww! you guys were awesome at my wedding! :-) and so sad i'll be missing out on the skank weekend :-( i really need another one of those asap.

Dame Kathryn said... Best Blogger Tips

did you drink beer at stace's wedding? LOL LOL