Wednesday, May 11, 2011

some sort of slump

i think every other week i seem to go into some sort of blogging slump. two weeks ago i posted about being uninspired, then last week i posted like three recipes and a fabric friday post (okay, so that was just a picture of me in one of my favorite outfits).

this week i'm feeling it again. blah.

i can say this is mostly because it's a really busy week at home. i was out till 730 monday helping my sister with Jackson's 1-year pics, yesterday i was at Mercyhurst helping in the juring of the Interior Design Senior Projects till 830, Thursday i'll have band practice and Friday and Saturday i'll probably be sleeping. all the time.

i must confess i did some cooking and baking yesterday...at 10:00 at night...after having a breakdown and crying into my hubby's arms...and made a single-ish serving of homemade mac-and-cheese and these cupcakes for two from how sweet it is. unfortunately the mac and cheese was not that great, not blog worthy for sure. and my cupcakes tasted really eggie (my fault, i'm sure) and i was impatient and frosted them RIGHT out of the oven...so...disaster. only to feel more disappointed in my skillz by the end of the night.

so, there you have it. hopefully something share-worthy will come out of tonight. it is a GORGEOUS day, as i can tell from the window in my office that shows me blue skies through the window in the warehouse.


this is my only view to the outside world from where i sit. it's not much, but i am the only person that has a view at all...so i'll take what i can get!

happy Wednesday people. we're that much closer to the weekend. i hope you all have an inspired day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Don't let it all get you down Amy. Let's keep those fattening recipes coming. How about sharing your Mac & Cheese recipe with us all? There is nothing better than homemade Mac & Cheese to clog the heart and make the waistline grow. But who cares?? Bring it on.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said... Best Blogger Tips

I bought a book by maggie mason called "no one cares what you ate for lunch." It is full of tons of ideas if you are needed blogging inspiration. I highly recommend it. :)

amy grace said... Best Blogger Tips

@Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} thanks so much, hannah! i'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What do you mean?