Friday, April 17, 2009

fail.

i have no desire to write a happy post about my awesome trip to Florida. i don't really think i can find happiness inside me right now...

my dad is leaving for England to see his family on Tuesday. my Gramma Mason's funeral will be next Friday.

i'm going over to visit my Gramma on my mum's side tonight. a few weeks ago we were told her cancer is bad and she has 6 months left. yesterday i found out they think it's much less than that.

it is an absolutely beautiful day outside, but inside i feel completely miserable.

4 comments:

Michelle and the City said... Best Blogger Tips

i wish i could give you a hug :(

Kt said... Best Blogger Tips

:(

*hugs*

*Stace* said... Best Blogger Tips

aww mase! :-( im thinking about you and praying for you!

Holly said... Best Blogger Tips

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless.