Thursday, August 7, 2008

Real Simple

last night i made dinner for dad and i using a barbecue sauce recipe from the Real Simple summer recipes i received in my July issue. the sauce was made with

2 cups ketchup
2 tablespoons honey [i think i used more than this]
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

let me tell you - it was tastey. [sorry no pics :)]

after that i was really craving a smoothie, so that was made in mum's awesome little blender [one that you take off the top, fill it, put the top back on, flip it upside down and push it in to activate. like my technical terms?]. we had two white peaches, vanilla ice cream and cool whip. they were so good. i left the skin on, which gave it a really great color.






2 comments:

*kc said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait until we live together and you make me smooties!

I left out the BBQ, because I don't like BBQ sauce.

ron said... Best Blogger Tips

you're talking about the magic bullet blender (http://www.buythebullet.com/) aren't you? i love mine. i use it all the time. i've even made chicken salad in it.