Saturday, May 31, 2008

oh, saturday...how i love thee

today is an absolutely GORGEOUS day! i believe the weather channels said it was going to T-storm all day, but, heck what do they know.

i used Josh's iPhone yesterday to show him my hair color at the time of Staci's wedding last year, which means i used the "Facebook for iPhone" application, which means i fell in love with the iPhone some more. yeah, that's right, i like that application. a lot.

so, kt, beware. come september i'll be schrute bucking the crap outta you.

enjoy your weekend!!!







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie Lovely said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm buying an iPhone after my vacation. I neeeeeed one. There is just too much fun stuff on it it.

Kt said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahhhhh! I'm going to have to set up a timer for bucking so you don't get too far ahead of me...ahhah

Mike and I were talking about getting a joint phone acct. when both our phones are up (not for another year)...and mayyyyybe getting iphones...haahah..but it was just an idea so far....